Electrolytic Aluminum Crane
1. Electrolytic aluminum cranes are auxiliary equipment for processing of large-scale pre-baked anodic aluminum electrolytic.
2. Bridge Crane for Electrolytic Aluminum is composed of feeding mechanism, slagging mechanism, the anode replace mechanism, shelling mechanism and aluminium discharging mechanism.
Electrolytic aluminum cranes are auxiliary equipment for processing of large-scale pre-baked anodic aluminum electrolytic. It can meet the environmental requirements and process requirements of high temperature molten salt, high current, strong magnetic field, dusty working site, and complete the process of prebaked anode aluminum operating.As a major manufacturer of cranes, we know where and how they are used in a myriad of industries. Steel manufacturing, as well as aluminum and copper production, absolutely requires strong and reliable overhead cranes. As an overhead crane manufacturer with long experience designing and building such cranes, we know every element required for such harsh environments. We know such bridge cranes are necessary for all steps of metal manufacturing, from lowering raw materials into furnaces to pouring molten metals, to processing the cooling metal with heavy rollers, in storing the finished materials, and finally to load it on trains or trucks.
Most of the countries and enterprises are using large prebaked troughs because the trough is of high current intensity, high degree of automation, low energy consumption, high single tank yield, and meets the requirements of environmental regulations. Aluminum electrolytic production can be three categories: side-mounted anode rod self-baking trough, upper plug anode pole baking trough and prebaked anode slot.
Bridge Crane for Electrolytic Aluminum is composed of feeding mechanism, slagging mechanism, the anode replace mechanism, shelling mechanism and aluminium discharging mechanism.
Electrolytic aluminum multi-purpose crane is a large pre-baked aluminum electrolysis equipment, which is mainly employed to complete the following process operations:
1. Crust breaking: open the electrolyte crust;
2. Replace the anode: pull out the residual pole, put on a new anode;
3. Slag catching: pull out the residual pole, remove blocks in the molten aluminum;
4. Feeding: add alumina powder and covering material to the groove;
5. Lifting: lifting bus frame.