A maintenance base for rail vehicles is the place for parking, inspection, maintenance and repair of urban rail transit vehicles such as trains, which is for ensuring the good technical status of vehicles and the normal operation of urban rail transit.Using bridge cranes is safer—Another advantage of installing an overhead crane in a manufacturing, assembly, or warehousing facility. Cranes can be used to lift and move materials in extreme environments and can handle corrosive or dangerous materials like hot metals, chemicals, and heavy loads. A workstation or jib crane can be put in place to help workers move heavy objects in a controlled manner and help cut down on repetitive motion injuries and muscle strains.
Weihua bridge cranescan beused to lift rail vehicles such as trains, high speed trains, subway trains, cargo trains for inspection and maintenance at maintenance base.This new type overhead crane for train maintenace is designed according to European standard with the following features:
1. Full frequency control, smooth lifting operation, small impact;
2.Anti-swing cranetechnology,Maxwheelload reduces 15%~20%,effectively reduce the load swing;
3. Integral machining of structural parts to ensure installation accuracy;
4. Beautiful appearance, light weight,Self-weight is lighter by 20%~30%,Light structure reduces the cost of workshops,low noise.
5. Overall height is 20%~25% lower than traditional cranes;
6. Smaller limiting size increases working range;
7. Every component is standard series and interchangeable;
8. Modularization design, easy for transporting;